Students who have visited Boston and stayed at our house come from all over the world: Switzerland, Japan, Italy, Vietnam, Peru, Germany, Turkey, Austria, Colombia, South Korea, Côte d’Ivoire, Sweden, Chile, Indonesia, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Argentina, Spain, Ecuador, Russia, China, Venezuela, France, and Mexico. Some former students have become good friends who stay with us during return visits to Boston.
Students who stay here enjoy home-cooked meals, the freedom to come and go as they please, and have insightful conversations with us and with other international students staying here. Benefits of staying with a host family:
- You learn our language faster.
- You experience customs and traditions of our country first hand.
- You gain insider information to discover the best local places.
- You make international friends more quickly.
- You will feel like part of the family.